Systems Architect / Consultant - Embedded (23691)
This award winning team is keen to recruit a senior level consultant to join them as a Systems Architect within their embedded systems team. They team develop innovative engineered products for the MedTech sector combining software, electro-mechanical and scientific technologies. Within this role, the Systems Architect / Consultant would work in collaboration with others to deliver robust solutions and provide innovative architectural designs.
- Degree in software or electronics.
- Significant project experience in engineering of embedded systems for medical devices (including working within medical device development guidelines).
- Broad problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills – comfortable in front of customers.
- Exposure of complex product project management, technical team leading and / or Agile development environments would be desirable.
The company have an excellent work culture, and really try to provide a balanced work-life environment. They take pride in their projects and have a long list of very satisfied customers. They offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
Medical Devices, Embedded Systems, Electronics, Consultancy, Product Development, IEC 62304, Agile, Multi-disciplinary, Collaborative
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.