Experienced C++ Software Developer (23698)
Are you a skilled software developer with an interest in machine learning and big data applications? Do you want to work alongside like-minded peers on genuinely cutting-edge developments? This role is ideally suited to a developer who wishes to continue to work in a variety of languages, using your breadth of knowledge to face ongoing technical challenges.
Our client works on next generation projects, developing software that is distributed globally, making a positive difference to their wide range of customers. As an experienced software developer, you will work within Agile development teams; your remit will be to take full responsibility for a software project from concept, design and implementation through to delivery.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top world-ranked university, preferably in computer science
- Excellent experience of hands-on OO programming, particularly in C++
- Enthusiasm for developing clean and efficient code, in whatever language is appropriate
- Able to collaborate well with your software peers and dedicated researchers
- Experience of Agile software development
The client is based in central Cambridge near the railway station; the offices are well-appointed and developers are provided with the best tools for a productive environment as well as the opportunity for further training and development.
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer with flexibility around working hours.
Keywords: C++, C#, Java, OO languages, Next generation, Agile, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.