This globally recognised company have invested in a Cambridge based team to work on their next generation AI platform which will underpin new product development. They seek an experienced Software Developer to take a lead role in building test tools and frameworks.
- Experience of developing object oriented software code (especially Python and C++ / Java), and using a broad range of tools.
- Strong understanding of testing methodology, continuous integration and QA management.
- Ability to work within a team structure, taking responsibility and communicating effectively.
- Methodical approach to finding problems and following processes.
- Ideally, experience working in Agile teams.
Applicants are expected to be degree qualified (ideally computer science or engineering), and can demonstrate relevant experience. Most importantly, they are looking for someone who is keen to develop their skills and work with bright like-minded people within a career-supportive environment.
The successful candidate will be an intrinsic part of the team, and would be compensated with an excellent remuneration package including a wide range of benefits.
QA Management, OOD, Test Tools, Continuous Integration, Agile, Python, Automation, AI / ML Platform
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.