If you have experience in the visual effects industry, including leading development teams working on the rendering pipeline, this may be the perfect role for you.
This company is a highly successful London visual effects studio. They have worked on well-known cinema blockbusters providing top quality VFX. They are now seeking a lead for their rendering pipeline team.
You will have:
- 2+ years’ experience leading a VFX team at a VFX studio
- Significant experience as a full time commercial software developer
- A full understanding of the visual effects rendering pipeline from pre-production to final compositing – and especially on the software pipeline which drives final rendering from assets including model, animation, lighting and camera path data.
- Experience developing VFX software, either from scratch or based on existing tools
- Good problem solving and communication skills
The company is based in a sought-after location in central London and is within easy walking distance of the tube. Local facilities are excellent. Salaries are competitive and benefits are included.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.