Hadoop Specialist (DevOps) (23725)
You’ve heard of our client’s products, and probably own or use one or more of their technologies. How about now going behind the scenes and seeing how this tech giant provides a robust scalable operation running?
We’re looking for a Hadoop Specialist to join this London team and develop the next generation cloud platform and support innovative internet services.
- Experience with large scale hosted services including DevOps skills with Java, Python or C++.
- Experience with Hadoop, Cloudera, Pig or other big data frameworks.
- Further experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible for configuration management.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Project experience building distributed, server-based infrastructure.
- Good communication skills and a collaborative approach to problem solving.
This is a specialised role which also requires broader ranging technology experience and process knowledge from triaging and optimisation to development and design. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available including a wide range of benefits.
Now interviewing, so don’t miss out - contact ECM Selection directly for details of this exciting new opportunity.
Cloudera / Pig, Big Data, Puppet / Chef /Ansible, Server-based Infrastructure, Central London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.