You’ve heard of our client’s products, and probably own or use one or more of their technologies. How about now going behind the scenes and seeing how this tech giant provides a robust scalable operation running?
We’re looking for a Hadoop Specialist to join this London team and develop the next generation cloud platform and support innovative internet services.
- Experience with large scale hosted services including DevOps skills with Java, Python or C++.
- Experience with Hadoop, Cloudera, Pig or other big data frameworks.
- Further experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible for configuration management.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Project experience building distributed, server-based infrastructure.
- Good communication skills and a collaborative approach to problem solving.
This is a specialised role which also requires broader ranging technology experience and process knowledge from triaging and optimisation to development and design. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available including a wide range of benefits.
Now interviewing, so don’t miss out - contact ECM Selection directly for details of this exciting new opportunity.
Cloudera / Pig, Big Data, Puppet / Chef /Ansible, Server-based Infrastructure, Central London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.