This is a wide-ranging role for a skilled operations professional in a high-tech medical software startup. It would suit a personable, detail oriented and experienced operations manager with commercial experience in medical or cloud software.
You will bring:
- A good degree in a numerate subject from a top university
- Demonstrable managerial experience, in operations, managing technical teams whether on site or virtual
- Excellent people skills, and the ability to effect change by winning people over
- Past experience working with clients as well as liaising with multiple internal teams
- Excellent written and spoken English, and full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be response for: co-developing operations team strategy; identifying and implementing operational change and SOPs; recruiting ops staff; running the cloud production environment; liaison with clients and partners; ensuring smooth post-sales, installation, training and support processes. You will liaise with scientific, development, quality, sales and marketing teams. Your CV will show your suitability given these responsibilities.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.