Have you a career in External Customer Support within a high-tech engineering product organisation? We’re looking for an experienced Product Support Engineer to join this ambitious company. You’ll join a team that work with Fortune 500 clients, and be the technical point of contact for tier 1 companies providing support to include: identifying product support issues, training customers, proof-of-concept and overall championing product features.
- Proven experience in a technical customer support role, working directly with businesses and other commercial entities.
- Demonstrable recent experience with a range of Windows Operating systems (including Windows 10), including familiarity with MS system internals (Process Monitor, RamMap, and Process Explorer).
- Knowledge of browsers, networking and plugins.
- Further experience with virtualisation technology, security products, endpoint management tools, or proxy technologies would be desirable.
- Preference is for a Computer Science / Software Engineering graduate.
As this is a customer-facing role, it is expected that you will have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written English) and strong time management skills (including how to prioritise).
In return, you can expect to be well-remunerated, work with bright colleagues on challenging problems, in well-appointed offices in the centre of Cambridge (with car-parking spaces available, and close to public transport links).
Note, this is not an entry / junior level role. We are looking for relevant experience both in industry sector and in technical support. We would be interested in speaking with highly experienced individuals who are interested in this position.
Windows OS, Training, Security / Virtualisation, Browsers, Networking, External Customer Support
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.