Senior Systems Software Engineer (23777)
A Senior Software Engineer is sought to join this scientific software company that develop and run a world-class facility. Joining their established team, the senior engineer will work closely with internal customers to develop and design new control systems software, and take key responsibilities in delivering robust solutions and provide technical expertise. As a senior member of the team, some mentoring and training of junior engineers would be expected.
- Degree in electronics, maths, computer science or similar, ideally to Masters level.
- Commercial experience developing embedded C within a real time distributed control system.
- Experience with source control and structured release protocols.
- Good understanding and appreciation of automated testing and use of debugging tools.
- Further experience with networking, Python, Java or scientific control systems would be beneficial.
Preference is for UK / EU based candidates, with relocation expenses on offer for qualifying candidates. On offer is a generous salary and a wide range of benefits.
Control Systems, Physics, Embedded C, UNIX, Control, Real-Time, Debugging, Source Control
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.