An unique opportunity has arisen for a graduate / junior engineer to join this scientific software team who develop bespoke control systems for high powered electromagnetic platforms. The team provide key solutions to solve technical problems, working with other engineers and scientists who are dependent on their expertise.
- 1st / high 2.1 degree in Applied Physics, Electronics or Computer Science. It is expected you would have grade As in Maths and / or Physics at A-levels.
- Experience with programming in C on UNIX.
- Project exposure to real-time distributed software or control systems.
- Experience with version control and debugging software.
- Further experience with Assembler, scripting languages, or networking technologies would be desirable.
Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English are expected. Further, an interest in physical sciences and applied technologies is highly desirable. In return, an excellent remuneration package is on offer, as well as career support through mentoring and a clear-cut career path.
1st / 2.1, Graduate / Masters, Physics / Electronics / Computer Science, C, Embedded, UNIX, Control Systems
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.