Graduate Software Engineer (23781)
This is a role for a smart developer and technologist, looking to work with skilled colleagues on a wide range of bespoke software projects for clients worldwide. Projects often cross disciplines so you may work alongside electronics engineers and scientists, with teams small and large, and often on custom designed hardware.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2:1 in a relevant engineering subject from a top university
- Strong software skills in C and/or assembly language (x86, ARM)
- Sufficient mathematical aptitude
- Excellent written and spoken English and full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
In addition, the company encourages applications from specialists in the following fields:
- Signal processing (FFT, matrix transformations, filters)
- Image processing / computer vision
- GPGPU / CUDA development
- Deep neural networks, TensorFlow and Torch
Benefits include a competitive salary, profit share, pension, healthcare and flexible hours. You will be part of project teams but also part of a group of technologists according to your specialty. You will work in modern offices in Cambridge, UK, one of the country’s foremost technology hubs and where many of the top UK tech startups were founded.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.