As a Mechanical Engineer with a strong academic background, you will work with a creative group of innovation engineers on the development of medical devices. Working in a supportive team of like-minded individuals, there is excellent scope to grow and develop as an engineer, with the lure of developing important and tangible products.
You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and plenty of initiative. This is a junior role but you must have some commercial experience.
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in mechanical engineering (or similar) from a highly ranked university, with good A level grades in maths and physics. A relevant PhD would also attract attention.
- Experience using a 3D CAD system such as SolidWorks
- Good appreciation of the use of engineering analysis in product design
- A genuine passion for product design and engineering in general
- A creative approach to prototyping and problem solving
- Commercial experience in the design and development of small precision products
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging technology environment, working on the company's complete product range. You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits and work with a team of motivated and talented engineers.
Keywords: Mechanical, Cambridge, 1st, CAD, SolidWorks, analysis, plastics, medical devices
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.