This Cambridge-based company is a key market player in the provision of high-bandwidth real-time data to financial organisations worldwide. Their software products help analysts make informed decisions about market strategies and investments in trading markets around the world.
Service up-time is key to their success, and they now have exciting opportunities for a junior / graduate troubleshooter to join their dedicated support team based in modern central-Cambridge offices.
A broad range of backgrounds will be considered, but candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- a good degree in a technical / numerate subject (with strong A-level grades too);
- exposure to IT / web environments, with use of command-line tools or perhaps configuring web servers / OS environments / start-up scripts;
- excellent communication skills – both written and spoken;
- technical problem-solving experience (may be in IT, but open to other tech environments);
- ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines at any one time.
On offer is a decent salary package in an excellent central-Cambridge location. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment, with excellent opportunities for skill development and career progression.
Keywords: problem solving, IT, support, Cambridge, documentation, technology
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.