Are you a senior developer working in C++, Python and/or PHP, skilled at developing web services for Linux? This growing Cambridge company, founded based on research at Cambridge University, are specialists in cutting-edge techniques for analysing and categorising the written word, including highly technical content. They employ advanced analyses and NLP and offer an extensive toolset to their content-focused clients.
You will need:
- A good degree in a technical subject
- Expertise with C++, Python, PHP, or a comparable language
- Familiarity with RESTful web services, API design, and web services
- An appreciation for modern, Agile development of web services: the company employs Scrum, containers, and the latest frameworks and toolsets
- An eye for quality, self-motivation, and an interest in scalable systems
This full time role comes with flexible working hours, a competitive salary and bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package with perks. The company is lively, friendly and soon to move into plush new offices in Cambridge.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: senior developer, C++ / Python / PHP, RESTful web services, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.