This role requires an enthusiastic senior engineer to work in the Software Development Team as an Application Software Development Technical Lead, covering a wide range of tasks throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
As Technical Lead, you will work alongside project managers as part of a global software and firmware development team, providing embedded software and firmware for automotive devices.
Skills / Experience:
- a good degree in Electronics, Physics or a related Engineering discipline
- knowledge of common approaches tools and methods for real-time embedded microprocessor based implementations
- product development experience
- commercial experience of implementation in C
- a good understanding of microprocessors, real-time operating systems and communication protocols
- prior experience in the use of software tools such as make files and configuration management
- knowledge of graphical display frameworks and techniques
- knowledge of formal software design notations and practices
- appreciation of high integrity requirements for end consumer applications
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.