Senior Software Engineer - C# (23865)
This Cambridge based team is a mix of mathematical modellers and software developers. They have developed a highly sophisticated analytical software package used by experts in the financial services.
They are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join this expertise team and contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle as well as provide technical project leadership and mentorship for junior members.
- Strong numerate background – 1st / 2.1 in Computer Science, Maths or similar.
- Extensive experience developing professional code using C#.NET. Experience with version control tools.
- Experience with all aspects on the software lifecycle including design, high-performance computing, scalability, and debugging.
- Good appreciation of best practises and implementing modern team oriented task management. Experience with Scrum would be desirable.
- Further project experience with GUI, cloud technologies, SQL or web software would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have experience with OOD and will be able to demonstrate their knowledge on .NET. They will be an engineer at heart, and understand how mathematically based software tools can be built.
The team is part of a large multinational company and so are financially very secure. On offer is an excellent remuneration package (depending on experience) including extensive benefits. Candidates who have the hands-on commercial project experience and the technical skills are invited to apply.
Not a driver? Their offices are based close to the railway station. (They do have plentiful parking available if you do wish to drive.)
.NET, OOD, Windows, Maths Modelling Software, C#, Financial Services, Analytics, SQL / GUI / Cloud, Agile
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.