A pioneering search technology company is specifically seeking candidates with data science and/or machine learning expertise to join a new team with this specialty. Work will be wide ranging and exploratory, initially focusing on applying innovative new techniques to analytics based on substantial data available in the business.
You will have:
- A good degree (and potentially a PhD) in a technical subject from a good university, and strong A-level grades including mathematics / statistics
- Notable experience with at least one of: applied data science, machine learning, NLP
- Familiarity with one or more of: Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark / PySpark, TensorFlow, Amazon ML, Azure ML
- Evidence of multiple relevant projects (ideally academic/commercial plus personal interest) in which you made a significant technical contribution
- Programming skills in a relevant language
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
This growing company can offer an excellent package and a great working environment, in bright, spacious new offices. Founded pre dot-com, they are well funded and have an excellent track record of success both in the market and financially.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.