Would you like to apply your FPGA skills to a new product area?
This company is developing a software compiler to run the executable on an FGPA based platform. Imagine the speed improvement possible for a software algorithm running within an FPGA. The software language in use is not a main stream one which adds extra interest to this role. Also the range of application areas is growing very quickly.
What distinguishes you from others:
- At least a 2.1 degree in a technical subject from a world class university
- A passion and aptitude in FPGA design and broad knowledge of devices
- Proficiency with digital design including interfacing to hardware, peripherals and processors
- Solid experience of VHDL
- Exposure to Xilinx and Altera devices (including SoC devices)
- Some experience with high speed designs targeted at large FPGA devices
- Aptitude for designing robust designs in multi-clock domain systems
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior FPGA Engineer to work with machine learning experts and a lead architect to develop novel circuit implementations for machine learning algorithms. This is an established company now going through an exciting growth stage.
Keywords: FPGA Developer, VHDL, Xilinx, Altera, SoC, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.