Agile Quality Coach (23906)
An experienced Agile quality coach, test engineer or test developer is sought by a growing Cambridge company. Experts in search technology, they offer high performance intelligent content services to a global client base. Well-funded and profitable, they employ the latest Agile development approaches.
As they have moved to developers taking responsibility for their own testing, the company are seeking an Agile Quality Coach to encourage best practice, refine the software delivery process, evangelise, and support peers on the software team.
You will have:
- A good degree in a numerate subject from a top university, and strong A-level grades
- Extensive commercial experience in software quality, either as a quality coach, tester or developer, across the full SDLC
- An advanced knowledge of test automation (API and code level, not Selenium et al)
- Confidence as a Linux user, at the command line, including relevant tools
- A detailed understanding of web technologies, including HTTP, web services and REST
- A collaborative, forwarding thinking and open approach to good Agile practice
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.