An established, highly regarded consultancy is seeking an experienced DevOps engineer with a good degree in a relevant subject such as computer science, software engineering or similar.
You will work with multi-disciplinary Scrum teams on a wide variety of exciting projects covering industry sectors such as biotech and consumer electronics. The role will involve:
- Defining infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform, and deploy auto-scaling, self-healing applications using tools like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm.
- Designing cloud deployments in Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services, and technologies such as VMWare for private cloud solutions
- Creating continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines for testing and deployment
- Keeping up to date with, and championing the latest best practise in DevOps
- Using your technical knowledge to assist with sales presentations
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.