Join this top UK product company as a board-level digital and analogue electronics engineer. Work on instrumentation, data capture, robotic motion control, and sensor systems.
You will have:
- A good degree in electronics from a top university, and strong A-level grades
- Analogue and digital circuit design; multi-layer PCB design and layout
- Prototyping, diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- A good grasp of EMC and EMI issues and experience in their resolution
- Designed for embedded systems, and exposure to embedded systems programming (in C)
- Experience with several of: analogue sensor circuits, optical systems, DSP, communications (I2C, SPI, USB)
You will naturally be familiar with lab/bench equipment including oscilloscopes, DVM and function generators; as well as with industry standard schematic capture and layout tools such as Altium and/or Orcad.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.