Are you highly qualified in mechanical engineering or materials science? Would you enjoy working closely with senior academics at top universities and / or engineers at top client companies?
This challenging role will see you managing a top software company’s interaction with clients. Theirs is a true collaboration so your varied role will involve everything from day to day liaison, discussing future directions, helping provide relevant guidance and training / documentation, and feeding back to the development team.
You will be based in Cambridge, UK, speaking with clients around the world, and may also have the opportunity to travel to conferences to meet senior researchers and engineers, and help the company identify new business opportunities. Your input will be valued for the future development of the company’s software.
Interested? You’ll need:
- A top degree in mechanical engineering or materials science
- A relevant PhD, or highly relevant industry experience
- Experience investigating engineering materials and/or in materials selection
- A head for business, and the ability to plan and manage projects
- Experience collaborating with industry / research institutions in a relevant capacity
- To want to travel internationally on business – all expenses paid – up to one week a month
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a substantial performance-related bonus, and a generous benefits package.
These roles are sought after, so if you are interested, do send your CV to ECM Selection. We do read every CV, and whilst only the top few candidates can be put forward, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.