An experienced Customer Support Engineer is sought by this prestigious software company. They are expanding the team in order to capitalise new client relationships and seek a native German speaker to join them.
The company develop leading software products for the Windows platform and have partnerships with Fortune 500 clients. As a member of their Customer Support team, the successful candidates will be the technical point of contact for tier 1 companies providing support to include: identifying product support issues, training customers, proof-of-concept and overall championing product features.
- Fluency in German and English (both spoken and written).
- Proven experience in a technical customer support role, working directly with businesses and other commercial entities.
- Demonstrable recent experience with a range of Windows Operating systems (including Windows 10), including familiarity with MS system internals (Process Monitor, RamMap, and Process Explorer).
- Knowledge of browsers, networking and plugins.
- Further experience with virtualisation technology, security products, endpoint management tools, or proxy technologies would be desirable.
- Preference is for a Computer Science / Software Engineering graduate.
The company are in the middle of ongoing recruitment phases in all parts of the business to meet market needs. As part of the company, employees can be expected to be well-remunerated, work with bright colleagues on challenging problems, in well-appointed offices in the centre of Cambridge (with car-parking spaces available, and close to public transport links). Part remote working (per week) is available for the right person.
Windows OS, Training, Security / Virtualisation, Browsers, Networking, External Customer Support, English / German Speaker, Part-Week Remote Working
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.