Are you an experienced and ambitious systems architect looking to progress your career with a world-leading consumer and industrial product company? This is a great opportunity to leverage an existing background in IoT, robotics, automotive or similar field to become a key player shaping and managing the technical development of next generation world-beating products that will be used by millions.
This challenging role will require a strong sense of responsibility and ownership to see your ideas through to delivery. You will be conceptualising and architecting new products as well as designing improvements to existing ones. You will be leading a substantial team of experienced hardware and software developers and liaising with external partners.
You will need to following skills and personal attributes:
- A good degree in an electronics or software related discipline, and ideally a higher degree.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Experience in requirements capture, systems engineering and architecting software
- Strong team and technical leadership and organisation skills
- Thorough understanding of systems engineering and the software development lifecycle
Keywords: system architect, IoT, robotics, systems engineering, mechatronics, electronics, consumer products, safety critical, product development.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.