Business Infrastructure, Cloud, Networking, Multiple Service Provision; Top Co.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rising star in the Cambridge high technology cluster. The company has seen spectacular but well-managed growth, and they still have big ambitions to grow further and have an international reach.
Unusually for an IT/IS type role, the emphasis is less on specific technical experience and more on personal qualities, ambition and intellect. You must have a good technical degree (1st/2.1) with a top university plus excellent communication and leadership skills.
That said, you’ll also need experience and knowledge of:
- Specification and delivery of strategic business infrastructure projects
- Understanding of cloud solutions and technologies
- Both physical and virtual IT infrastructure & service provision, including multiple technologies and the elements of an end to end service (workstation, application, network, virtualisation, storage)
- Technology deployment at new sites supporting business expansion both in the UK and internationally
- Software development processes, IT technology, cloud infrastructure
- An ability and willingness to hands-on problem solve)
Does this sound like you? If so, contact ECM Selection directly now for full details of this exciting opportunity.
An exceptional salary and benefits package are on offer for the right candidate.
Keywords: Information Technology, IT, Information Systems Engineer, Windows Server, Ubuntu, Centos, Networking, AWS, Google Cloud Services, Office365, Salesforce, Pardot, Jira, Confluence, Teamcity, servers, Cisco firewalls, Python, PowerShell, BASH scripting, Network Attached Storage, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.