Lead Mobile Engineer (24018)
Our client is a dynamic, mission-driven start-up, looking to create the IT infrastructure that will enable the next revolution in food production. To help achieve their ambitious goals they are seeking an experienced Mobile Apps Engineer to lead the integration of mobile and web-based applications being developed by teams in the UK and India. This is a great opportunity to work on interesting and challenging software infrastructure that will have a major impact.
As well as being a talented developer in your own right, you will also be able to demonstrate an aptitude for team and tech leadership.
The following skills are required:
- Demonstrably strong skills in one of either iOS / Swift, or Android / Java development, with some understanding of the other.
- Solid understanding of handling, deriving and transforming large and complex data sets.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL (preferably MongoDB).
- Experience in the design REST APIs.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
This is an up-and-coming company with big plans, providing interesting challenges and plenty of creative scope. Don’t miss out - apply now!
Keywords: Agritech, Agronomy, Sustainability, Green, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.