This top Cambridge company produce innovative, sensor-laden smart devices, making use of the latest in geospatial positioning technology. Their powerful, highly interactive software applications offer interactive real-time visualisations, with all sorts of applications from entertainment through healthcare and security. They are now seeking a skilled software engineer to join their team.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2:1 in computer science or a related subject from a top university
- 5+ years’ commercial experience as C++ developer on Linux / Unix platforms
- Experience of multithreaded, concurrent and/or distributed systems
- A good understanding of networking technologies
- Supporting use of Python or a comparable scripting language
Any additional experience of the following would be beneficial: C# and the .NET Framework; expertise in physics, data-oriented and/or sensor-driven systems.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.