This finance company are in the top ten in their field worldwide, managing billions of client dollars in investments. They are seeking an exceptional Solutions Architect to join a key new project team to provide cutting edge systems to a global user base.
You will have a 1st or 2:1 from a top university in computing or a related subject, and strong A-levels (A grade minimum by current scales) including mathematics.
Your CV will be extremely concise and yet show your:
- Extensive experience as lead architect and developer, in finance or an equally challenging sector, across the full SDLC in enterprise software
- Commercial experience creating large, multi-faceted, distributed, scalable, robust and performant systems
- Exceptional coding ability with C#, C++ and/or Java
- Appreciation for the pros and cons of technology such as the .NET Framework, web services, parallel computing and cloud deployment
- Knowledge of the finance and ideally investment sector
- Analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Full existing UK work permission without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
This is a challenging role in a top tier company hence requirements are strict.
For the right candidate, a permanent position in Greater London is on offer, along with a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.