A great opportunity to join a start-up in London and work on exciting new software products.
As a Full Stack NodeJS Developer, you will have the opportunity to expand their exciting web-based SaaS platform with cutting-edge and exciting new features, add more functionality to the API and the overall platform, as well as work with clients to create a solution for their specific needs. You will be responsible for the overall API design, NodeJS implementation and integration with the MongoDB back-end to load information and progressive 3D models depending on user actions. All of the technology is already in place and proven; they are looking for someone who can take it to the next level! As the company grows, you will be able to establish and lead the back-end team and oversee the hiring of more developers under your lead.
With unlimited career progression opportunities, working in a zero red tape environment, this is your opportunity to create and define your own role and build a team around you.
Ideally you will have:
- Computer Science degree from reputable University or equivalent knowledge
- MEAN stack experience
- Specific NodeJS experience building REST APIs
- MongoDB and NoSQL
- Understanding of promises in NodeJS
- HTML5 and CSS
- Continuous integration and test-driven development
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Security and authentication
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Portfolio of work to show
Bonus skills include:
- Unity development
- WebGL or other 3D graphics experience
- Passion about graphics in general
- Gimp/Photoshop/Inkspace/InDesign skills
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.