C++ Developer (24048)
Are you a creative engineer who can rapidly prototype C++ systems?
This company has been setup by a serial entrepreneur; they have explored a few initial projects, from drone technology, to exploring unique methods to describe the world around us. At an interview for this position they would reveal their next project, after you have signed their NDA.
As a C++ software developer you will have worked with more than one software language, definitely in C++ and probably some low level C, also a higher level language. They like all their engineers to be able to write tight real-time software as well as higher system level code.
As the C++ Developer you will possess the following:
- At least a 2.1 degree in a technical subject from a world class university
- A passion in and aptitude for open source development
- Some understanding of scalable systems
- Experience of a variety of databases
- Sufficient experience to create effective APIs
- Able to rapidly prototype in Python
- An interest in cloud technology stacks and security systems
- Experience of a diverse set of software technologies including web
This is an excellent opportunity to work with experts covering machine learning, networking, security and peer to peer implementations. The software team is reaching double figures and is planned to continue to expand over the coming months. There are possibilities to explore new areas of software development and platforms. Overall, a superb chance to develop a leading edge design in a new yet undefined industry.
Keywords: C++, scalable, distributed databases, web technologies, API creation, networked systems, cryptoeconomics, machine learning, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.