Are you working in a Project / Programme Management Office but keen to have a greater impact on everyday and overall work? This is exciting times at our client - an engineering consultancy delivering top innovative solutions within a range of tech sectors, and they are looking for a Project Management Assistant / Co-ordinator. Key responsibilities will include cost tracking, project progress, and documentation.
- Degree qualified, ideally in a STEM subject.
- Commercial experience working in a PMO, with exposure to project management practices for engineering based projects (ideally electromechanical, software / hardware).
- Previous experience in budget tracking, including analysing and presenting data.
- Experience with MS Office products including Excel, Visio and Project.
- Ideally, experience with ISO9001 compliance processes.
- Good communication and time management skills.
Interested candidates will appreciate the nuances of being a customer-driven role coupled with empathising with engineers on complex projects. In return, you can expect an excellent remuneration package including extensive benefits and career support.
MS Project, ISO9001, Engineering Consultancy, Budget Tracking, Good Communication Skills
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.