Are you working in a Project / Programme Management Office but keen to have a greater impact on everyday and overall work? This is exciting times at our client - an engineering consultancy delivering top innovative solutions within a range of tech sectors, and they are looking for an experiened Project Management Assistant / Co-ordinator. Key responsibilities will include cost tracking, project progress, and documentation.
- Commercial experience working in a PMO, with exposure to project management practices for engineering based projects (ideally electromechanical, software / hardware).
- Previous experience in budget tracking, including analysing and presenting data. Ideally use of Jira or other tracking tools.
- Experience with MS Office products including Excel (including pivot tables and Macros), Visio and Project.
- Ideally, experience with ISO9001 compliance processes.
- Good communication and time management skills.
Interested candidates will appreciate the nuances of being a customer-driven role coupled with empathising with engineers on complex projects. This is a fast paced environment, with the team working on a range of engineering projects, and you'll need to be able to multi-task accordingly. In return, you can expect an excellent remuneration package including extensive benefits and career support.
MS Project, ISO9001, Engineering Consultancy, Budget Tracking, Good Communication Skills
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.