Principal Mechatronics Engineer (24085)
Do you have a consultancy background and significant experience developing mechatronic systems?
This role will cover various markets including: sports and fitness products, industrial robotics, smart dispensing systems, energy sensing and smart metering systems, and food and beverage production. You will work alongside a diverse team and the ability to contribute to software and electronics development will be a distinct advantage.
This company employs the brightest engineers, as the Principal Mechatronics Engineer you will probably have a 1st or 2.1 in a technical degree and possible a PhD. Your commercial experience will provide you with evidence you are capable of the following attributes:
- Significant experience in the design of electro-mechanical systems
- Knowledge of drive systems, motors, gearing, robots, measurement, control systems and automation
- Hands on experience of 3D CAD, e.g. ProEngineer, SolidWorks
- Experience in leading the development of large systems
- Excellent understanding of materials selection
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing techniques and assembly processes
This is a superb opportunity to build on your established career undertaking complete product developments from concept to manufacture. They will offer you a leading hands-on opportunity in the design and development of innovative and complex mechanical and electromechanical systems across the business.
Keywords: Technical Lead, customer facing, mechatronics, mechanical, electronics, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.