Scrum Master / Agile Coach (24108)
As a certified Scrum Master and Agile Coach, give your time and expertise to several top project teams in this successful content / search technology company. Help engineers to understand, refine and enhance the company’s development approach. Gather key metrics for the management team and play a key role in steering and review processes.
- Have considerable commercial experience as Scrum Master; indeed it is likely you will be a Certified Scrum Master already
- Be a former software engineer, test engineer or other software professional
- Show an active interest in tailored agile approaches, principles and practice
- Enjoy helping engineering teams deliver great software
- Have the confidence to lead meetings, discussions, workshops and video chats with overseas offices (though your teams will be co-located, the company is distributed)
- Be a social person at work, and an influencer rather than a manager or dictator
- Hold a good degree in a relevant subject from a good university, and strong A-level grades
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.