Object Orientated Software Developer (24133)
This software company seeks experience software developers with solid experience in an object orientated language such as C++. They apply predictive analytics to natural language processing, and information retrieval systems, so you are likely to have an interest in deploying machine learning searching to big data.
This company employs the brightest engineers, so you will probably have a 1st or 2.1 in a technical degree to be able to keep up with the team. Your commercial experience will provide you with evidence of the following:
- Proven ability with C++ or object orientated Python
- Familiarity with the Linux stack, RESTful APIs, and web services
- Desire to work in an Agile approach
- Experience using containerised applications and orchestration
- Exposure to large scale, highly available systems
- An interest in deploying machine learning searching to big data
This is a superb opportunity to build on your established career utilising the latest languages, frameworks and toolsets. Within this company you will contribute to creating leading software and services in their industry. They are a financially profitable company yet still have the feel of a startup as they mature.
Keywords: C++, Python, OO languages, Linux cloud, Web technologies, C#, Java, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.