A rare opportunity for an ASIC Layout Engineer to join a high tech start-up in Central London.
As a ASIC Layout Engineer you will carry out detailed Analogue, Mixed-Signal and RF Layout Design in various process technology nodes for Tx and Rx Ku-Band/Ka-Band ASIC project streams intended for their latest products.
With a good degree in Electronics or similar, you will have:
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in Analogue, Mixed-Signal and RF layout design (up to 15GHz operating frequencies)
- Advanced Cadence Virtuoso Design Framework Experience
- Bi-CMOS and CMOS layout design skills (to 40nm or lower CMOS nodes)
- Ability to work and interact with engineering teams across multiple disciplines during ASIC project stream development
- Great communication skills and able to take responsibility for complex layout designs and delivery to tight timescales.
Experience of 22nm CMOS ASIC Layout Design would also be desirable.
This role would suit someone happy in a start-up experiment without extensive corporate support networks. Someone who is happy to “get stuff done” when no one else can!
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.