This award-winning company seek an experienced IC designer working in RTL design for SoCs in 10-32nm processes. The company produce connected interactive devices, wired and wireless, for high-end use, for people on the move and in VR. They are successful (consumer and business) product company with a global presence, making own-brand electronics products people use and enjoy.
Your CV will show your:
- Good degree in a relevant subject from a top university, and strong A-levels
- Commercial experience, through several successful full product cycles
- Expertise with a relevant HDL (VHDL or Verilog), a SPICE and ModelSim
- Experience with cell/gate libraries, exploring performance through synthesis, directing place and route, careful timing analysis and DRC
- Skills managing complexity in evolving designs
- Experience working alongside other talented IC designers
Any additional experience of FPGA development (Xilinx or Altera / Intel), high speed PCB design, high speed peripheral interfacing (USB 3, PCIe), C, assembler, Linux, audio and/or video would be beneficial.
You’d work with fellow hardware engineers alongside peers in their software division, in modern offices on the north side of Cambridge, in the city. Easy options for cycling, commuting by train and parking are all available. Salary depends on experience; benefits are comprehensive.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.