Computer Vision Engineer (24272)
Are you interested in industrial robotics, 3D positioning and/or image processing technology? Our client continues to expand their algorithm development team. They are looking for an outstanding Computer Vision Engineer to join their world-class team of technologists, developing an innovative solution within their consultancy.
They seek a highly talented robotics and machine vision engineer with a creative spark, who is passionate, interested and interesting. To impress them you will need to have exemplary technical qualifications, preferably an engineering degree from a top university, and relevant industrial experience and achievements. You will have practical experience of the following:
- A track record of implementing machine vision and machine learning
- Exposure to robotics, sensing and control systems
- Strong commercial awareness of various signal processing techniques
- An understanding of Bayesian inference methods
- Software design and implementation in Python, C, or C++
- Strength of character to convey your designs to colleagues and customers
This is a superb opportunity to build on your established career and move into areas such as agricultural and industrial robotics, to indoor location systems, to hyperspectral imaging of skin and warehouse automation.
Keywords: Machine learning, computer vision, 3D positioning, robotics, sensors, Python, C, C++, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.