Sales Engineer (Graduate / Physics) (24306)
Are you about to graduate or have recently graduated? Have you coupled your studies (or post-graduation) with exposure to sales or some business related activities?
We’re looking for a bright, personable Sales Engineer to join this growing company based in the heart of Cambridge. The company develop software tools used in maths / physics modelling, and the sales team use they technical background to understand their customers, and fit best packages to their technical needs. Their customers can be both in industry and academia.
- You’ll be degree qualified in a STEM subject from a top university (ideally Physics, Engineering or Maths); and keen to move away from hands-on projects, to a more people-focused role.
- You’ll have experience in active sales or a business focused position (could be post-graduation experience, or experience gained in parallel to university studies).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience giving technical presentations and/or even demonstrating in labs would be highly desirable.
- Exposure to MATLAB, maths modelling, or simulation tools for physics / engineering would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this supportive company and develop your career in technical sales. In return, you can expect an excellent remunerations package.
1st / 2.1 Maths / Physics / Engineering / Science, Graduate / Masters, Business Development, Modelling
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.