Are you an experienced and customer-facing electronics engineer with a broad skill set, and top education? Our client is a leading developer of new product ideas across application areas ranging from medical and consumer electronics to defence. This role will involve designing and troubleshooting novel electronic devices as well as some software development and customer interaction. This is a great role for someone with a can-do attitude, who wants to get their hands dirty building cool new technology.
This is a great career-building opportunity - working on a variety of projects with bright colleagues, customer interaction and full life-cycle involvement. It’s an environment where novel ideas, blue-skies thinking and creativity are encouraged!
To apply you will need:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in electronics or a closely related discipline from a leading university.
- Substantial experience with hands-on electronics design and development.
- Good development skills with embedded C.
- Knowledge of some of: low level communication protocols, device power management, electromechanical design, signal processing, DSP, FPGA or ASIC.
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Keywords: Cambridge Area, Electronics, Analogue, Digital, Embedded, C, Product Development
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.