NodeJS Developer (24340)
This venture funded, London-based start-up is expanding further and is looking to set up a Cambridge office. They are keen to recruit NodeJS Developers to join them. Projects are based on web-based SaaS technology – developing new features and functionality.
- Strong academic background in a STEM subject from a well-regarded university.
- Good computer science knowledge and (ideally commercial) experience with NodeJS for building REST APIs. Broad knowledge of JavsScript is expected and further understanding of TypeScript is a bonus.
- Further experience with MongoDB, NoSQL, MEAN stacks would be highly desirable.
- Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development.
- Any experience with graphics or Unity development would be desirable.
For the right experienced person, remote working (with occasional visits to London or Cambridge office) would be possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this company and be part of their new Cambridge or existing London team. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available including equity in the company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.