Medical Technology - Project Manager (24362)
This world class company is seeking a driven and ambitious Project Manager, ready to lead multidiscipline teams of highly skilled engineers and scientists to develop new, innovative products for the medical sector.
The areas of work would include; clinical diagnostics and instrumentation, surgical products and medical systems, and drug delivery devices
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Providing support to business developers when assessing the needs of potential clients
- Management of projects from concept through to transfer to manufacture, ensuring quality and safety standards are met
- Leading, motivating and if necessary, building multidiscipline teams
- Regularly reporting progress both internally and to clients.
You will be happy to interact with clients on a regular basis as well as plan and manage the successful delivery of complex projects on time and within budget. You would also be supported by a team of experienced Programme Managers who will mentor you as your career with this company progresses.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
- An excellent degree in engineering or another relevant scientific discipline
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Team leadership experience
- Experience of project managing small to medium sized projects in a technical field
- Good client facing skills
- The ambition to take your career into Programme Management
You will also need full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.