Programme Manager - Medical Technology (24363)
A world class medical technology group seeks a proven and ambitious programme manager to lead highly skilled engineers and scientists as they develop disruptive technology and devices.
Delivering exceptional medical diagnostic or delivery products on time and within budget will be your standard working practice and you will thrive on finding innovative solutions to technical challenges. Working with fellow senior managers and interacting directly with prospective clients around the world, you will also be comfortable securing new business opportunities that you will manage from proposal stage to the delivery of the project.
The necessary skills for this role are:
- An excellent degree from a leading Russell Group university in engineering or similar scientific subject
- Experience of successfully leading and delivering complicated, multi-discipline projects within regulated environments
- Experienced in taking a product through its full development lifecycle; from concept and prototyping, through scale-up to manufacture and on into launch
Advantageous skills include:
- In depth understanding of the constraints involved with working within ISO 13485 or QSR compliant industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in diagnostics, drug delivery, surgical devices or pharmaceuticals in either a product company or consultancy environment
Keywords: Programme Manager, med-tech, product development, multi-discipline, bus-dev
You will need full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.