Senior Penetration Testing Consultant (24381)
If you’re experienced with software penetration testing, and ready to take on a significant role as part of new team in a major financial software house, this role could be for you.
You’ll be a key part of this new group, making sure that the company’s own software is robust and secure against intruders and exploits. At your collective disposal you have a host of external penetration testing providers; you’ll help to scope and plan their efforts, and use your own initiative and insights to ensure security. You’ll also interact directly with development teams to ensure mitigations and solutions are put in place.
- A 1st or 2:1 in a relevant subject from a top university, and strong A-level grades.
- Significant commercial experience in penetration testing, including web and mobile application vulnerabilities, hacking techniques and exploits.
- A sound technical understanding of software and operating system security – most likely, this will come from extensive software development experience, and/or a computer science background, in addition to your own research.
- Fluency with technical software systems, from auditing and processing logs and other potentially revealing data sources, through to understanding distributed software systems including databases.
- A business-oriented approach, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with people with different levels of technical background, including senior businesspeople in the organisation.
Specific cybersecurity certifications / qualifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA) and standards and compliance knowledge in related fields (OSWASP, HIPAA) are preferred.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.