Quality Champion (24413)
Are you a fervent but pragmatic quality enthusiast with a background in developing and applying Quality Management Systems (QMS)?
Our client is a leading innovator in the field of medical technology - a sector where reliability and excellence is an absolute necessity. Due to their continued success they are now seeking a Quality Champion to take charge of their QMS, driving continuous improvement in collaboration with senior managers and the product development teams.
The role involves:
- Maintaining and improving the QMS.
- Championing continuous improvement and the application of best practice throughout the company.
- Auditing and investigating instances of non-compliance.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and regulators (some travel will be required).
Essential skills and qualities:
- A good degree in an engineering subject from a well-respected university.
- Significant experience in driving quality improvement for complex products.
- Demonstrable understanding of ISO9001 and ISO13485.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
If you’ve read this far then you probably know from your own experience the impact that a good quality culture can make on a company’s success. If contributing in this way via a varied and influential role appeals, then why not apply to find out more? The role attracts a competitive salary and benefits package and is based in a pleasant location close to Cambridge.
Keywords: Cambridge, Medical Devices, Quality, QMS, ISO13485, ISO9001, Product Development.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.