Senior Mixed Signal Electronics Engineer (24468)
This Cambridge technology start-up works on innovative communication systems. They seek a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their engineering team, and take ownership of design and development projects based on high-speed electronics (from early concept to volume manufacture). Tasks involve include: early stage development (prototyping, functional testing and regulatory compliance); design of high-speed digital boards (microprocessors, FPGA, memory, DACs, ADCs); and schematic designs (PCBs).
- Degree qualified in electronics, and relevant industry experience in high-speed digital design and development.
- Demonstrable technical experience with most / all of the following:
- IP network communications.
- PSU (DC to DC).
- Test code development using Python and C.
- Bringing up processor boards with Linux kernels.
- Design for manufacture and EMC compliance.
- Further experience with VHDL / Verilog; JTAG testing; ATE development; verification; and / or RF design would be desirable.
Preference is for UK based candidates, ideally already based (or close to) Cambridge. Interested applicants must be able to work indefinitely in the UK – no company sponsorship is available.
On offer is the opportunity to take a senior role within the engineering team, working within a supportive environment on interesting projects. Further, an excellent compensation package is available.
Digital, Analogue, Networking, RF, Communications, Microwave, EMC, Electronics, Hardware, High-speed, Prototyping, Design / Development, Linux kernels, Start-up
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.