Mechanical Test Engineer, Metrology (24475)
Join a growing engineering company, specialising in applied optics with both benevolent and commercial applications. They’re seeking a skilled mechanical test engineer with a specialisation in metrology, and experience with OGP and TESA instrumentation.
The role will involve extensive use of OGP and TESA equipment, designing, developing / sourcing and managing optical test fixtures and rigs, and taking significant responsibility for this aspect of development and production testing within the company.
Your concise CV will show your:
- Good degree in mechanical engineering, or excellent CV with equivalent experience
- Demonstrable extensive prior use of OGP / TESA metrology equipment
- Experience conducting Gage R&R studies to verify correct calibration
- Experience working with a variety of manufacturing techniques, ideally in optics but with a range of materials
- Strong planning skills, and a collaborative and detail-oriented approach
Keywords: applied optics, hands-on mechanical test, OGP, TESA
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.