Medical Technology Lead (24485)
Our client is an expanding, highly professional and award-winning technical consultancy developing state of the art new products. They offer a stimulating work environment in an exceptional location close to Cambridge, with excellent benefits and career development prospects.
Due to growth, they are now seeking a technical lead to be responsible for developing a range of advanced healthcare, drug delivery and medical device projects.
You will have:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Medical Physics
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas: concept generation; engineering analysis and detail design; design of experiments; design for high and low volume manufacturing; design for high reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of industry-specific regulatory processes, working to Quality Management Systems such as ISO 13485 and 21CFR820; risk management to ISO14971; verification and validation; clinical trial support
- Strong drive to rapidly absorb and develop further technical skills and project leadership
Contact ECM Selection directly now for full details of this superb opportunity.
Keywords: project manager, mechanical engineer, medical devices, consultant, design, engineering, 3D CAD, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Physics, concept generation; engineering analysis, detail design, DfM, design for manufacturing; regulation, QMS, Quality Management Systems, ISO 13485, 21CFR820; risk management, ISO14971, verification and validation; clinical trial support, project leadership, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.