Systems Software Developer (24490)
This well-funded, expanding London start-up whose founders have an impressive pedigree of driving security related developments have a novel software/hardware security solution for use in consumer and commercial computing and mobile device markets. They are seeking a Software Developer whose core skill is C++ but has a broad view of software systems thus able to contribute to the design of a complex distributed system.
As a C++ Software Developer you will have an outstanding technical degree and sufficient commercial experience to be able to demonstrate the activities required within this position. Below is a list of the various activities and attributes you would demonstrate while carrying out this position:
- Strong technical experience with various operating systems
- Windows, Linux, also iOS, Android
- Commercial experience in C++ plus exposure to other languages
- Demonstrable project experience in multi-disciplined development environment and able to mitigate risks in design and hardware integration
- Investigating new technologies and performing rapid prototyping
- Assist with identifying potential new product features and their priority
- Implementing complex, networked software systems
- Understanding of architectural and non-functional aspects of development
Overall you will have a flexible approach to software development and have a track record of picking up and working with different technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and passionate software engineer to join this dynamic and challenging team, developing software to provide an unrivalled combination of security, usability and performance.
Keywords: C++, Java, Cloud based systems, iOS, Android, Windows, Web technology, TCP/IP, cryptography, security, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.