Senior QE (Automation) / Quality Coach (24509)
Are you a test automation advocate? Have you built up a career as a software test engineer and now you are in a position to use your experience to mentor others in the ways of good quality engineering and systematic software testing?
This company is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their engineering team, take a lead role in software automation and also in providing key expertise / coaching in software engineering procedures to include relevant testing. Tasks will include: designing test plans and strategies; advocating quality throughout development cycles; and implementing robust quality controls.
- Degree in computer science, maths or physics.
- Hands-on software automation test and quality engineering experience using Python on projects based on sophisticated software technologies such as distributed systems, or ML / AI applications.
- Good understanding of unit and functional testing and exploratory testing.
- People focused – will have good communication skills.
- Experience in technical mentoring / coaching.
- Agile test advocate – keen to pass on your enthusiasm to others.
This is not your typical QE role, and so we are looking for candidates that demonstrate both a technical match and a profile match. We are open to reviewing candidates who have had only some exposure to quality coaching but are keen to develop this side of their skills.
In return, an excellent remuneration package is available including a wide range of benefits including a culture for a productive work-life balance.
Automation, Python, Hands-on, Coach, Quality Engineering, Software, Test Strategies, Agile, AI / ML
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details. Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.