Principal C++ Developer (24521)
C++ guru required to crack an extremely difficult software challenge. This company has a team of the brightest engineering scientists creating amazing algorithms but require solid software to be architected around these procedures.
They are a well-funded, expanding start-up whose founders have an impressive pedigree. To find out more about who they are then do get in touch.
As a Principal C++ Developer you will have an outstanding technical degree and sufficient commercial experience to be able to guide less experience colleagues. In summary you will possess the following:
- Substantial commercial experience in modern C++
- Demonstrable project experience in large developments and able to mitigate design risks
- Proven ability to mentor less experienced engineers and improve the overall software quality of the team
- A broad view of software systems and understanding complex distributed systems
- Strong technical experience with various operating systems
Overall you will have a flexible approach to software development and have a track record of picking up and working with different technologies. To find out more about this excellent opportunity do get in touch.
Keywords: C++, software architecture, scalable software, mentoring, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.