Senior Electronics Engineer (24526)
This well established company has a neat product to improve areas of poor mobile signal coverage. They continue to develop new products for offices, homes and more recently the security market. You will be working in a small team of hardware and embedded engineers.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will have a strong technical university degree and possess most of the following:
- Development experience of high speed digital products
- Skilled in designing for embedded processors, memory and other interfaces
- Competent skills for schematic capture and PCB layout tools
- An understanding of the issues encountered when designing for EMC
- Proficient use of lab test equipment for Validation and ATE
- Solid hardware debugging skills to a component level
Ideally you will also have exposure to Mixed-Signal, secondary (DC-DC) power supply designs.
Excellent prospects await the right candidate in a permanent role in a good team environment. They offer a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package.
Keywords: PCB design, Digital, Mixed Signal, DC-DC, embedded processors, EMC, LTE, 3GPP, 2G, 3G, WCDMA, Cambridgeshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.